When it comes to SEO, measures in areas such as “title,” “description,” and “meta tag settings” are among the typical measures, but knowing Google’s thoughts on SEO will lead to one clue for the strategy.
What is Google’s mission?
Google’s mission is stated as follows
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it conveniently available to everyone.https://www.google.com/intl/en/search/howsearchworks/
It all started with a Google search.
What is Google’s approach to search?
Google’s Approach to Search states
People around the world use search to find information, learn about topics of interest, and make important decisions. In step with the evolution of technology, we will continue to help people find information.
We want search tohttps://www.google.com/intl/en/search/howsearchworks/our-approach/
Google’s search requirements are listed as follows
- Delivering the most relevant and reliable information
- Ensure maximum opportunity for information access
- Present information in the most useful form
- Protecting your privacy
- Google only sells advertising
- Helping creators succeed online
In other words, keeping these things in check will lead to SEO….
What are Google’s 10 facts?
The “10 Facts about Google” contains the following 10 lessons learned.
- Focus on the user and everything else will follow.
- It is best to do one thing extremely well.
- Faster is better than slower.
- Democracy on the web works.
- It is not only when you are in front of a computer that you want to look for information.
- You don’t have to do anything bad to make money.
- The world is still full of information.
- The need for information crosses all borders.
- You don’t need a suit to do serious work.
- Great” is not enough.
Google created this list of “10 facts” a few years after its inception and reviews it from time to time to ensure that the facts have not changed.
We hope this list remains true, and we always strive to keep it that way.https://about.google/philosophy/?hl=en
In other words, by keeping these 10 things in mind, we can get closer to Google’s ideas and values.
This was more of a concept than an SEO technique, but this is a very important point: keeping Google’s “mission,” “vision,” and “values” in mind is the key to SEO.
Please refer to 😃